Deluxe Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Casseroles are always a favorite, 'cause we can pack 'em with lots of hearty ingredients to please everyone Deluxe Chicken Casserole, starts with the luxury of pre-cooked rotisserie chicken that we team with the perfect combo of tastes and textures.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 2 cups coarsely crumbled potato chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise and water in another large bowl; stir with a wire whisk until smooth. Add mayonnaise mixture to chicken mixture. Gently fold in egg slices.
- Spoon mixture into a greased 7- x 11-inch baking dish; top with potato chips. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes or until casserole is thoroughly heated and bubbly.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 453
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30g 46 %
- Saturated Fat 4.4g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 19g 37 %
- Cholesterol 138mg 46 %
- Sodium 1,012mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 1.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These aren't just your run-of-the-mill doughnuts. Our Old-Fashioned Potato Donuts are unexpectedly addictive! They're made with a delicious combo of mashed potatoes, buttermilk, and other tasty ingredients. They have a dense, cake-like texture to them that makes them extra-yummy. Once you try these easy potato donuts, there's no looking back!