Zesty Mashed Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Casseroles are always our favorites because it's a meal all in one dish. You won't have to spend hours doing dishes so enjoy this Zesty Mashed Potato Casserole and relax.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups frozen mashed potatoes (see note)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare potatoes according to package directions, using 1-1/2 cups milk. Add sour cream and next 4 ingredients, stirring well.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish, and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Tap the bag of frozen potatoes on the countertop, and knead gently to break them apart. This will make the potatoes easier to measure without having to thaw.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 232
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 8.3g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 5.0g 10 %
- Cholesterol 44mg 15 %
- Sodium 604mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 5.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your grandma's old-fashioned spaghetti. While grandma's traditional pasta is always delicious, sometimes we want to try something new. Our California Dreaming Pasta Toss is one of the best pasta recipes you've never heard about. The butter, walnuts, and spinach give it a fresh flavor that will leave you feeling satisfied. Trust us, once you try it, you'll be dreaming about making it again and again.