Zesty Mashed Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Casseroles are always our favorites because it's a meal all in one dish. You won't have to spend hours doing dishes so enjoy this Zesty Mashed Potato Casserole and relax.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups frozen mashed potatoes (see note)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare potatoes according to package directions, using 1-1/2 cups milk. Add sour cream and next 4 ingredients, stirring well.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish, and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Tap the bag of frozen potatoes on the countertop, and knead gently to break them apart. This will make the potatoes easier to measure without having to thaw.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.