Fudge Cheesecake Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a rich fudge and creamy chocolate cheesecake recipe? Say no more, the name Fudge Cheesecake Bars speaks for itself.
What You'll Need
- 4 (1-ounce) bars unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 2 1/2 cups sugar, divided
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat bars
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large microwaveable bowl, place baking chocolate and butter. Microwave on high 2 to 2-1/2 minutes, stirring after each minute, until chocolate and butter are completely melted. Beat in 2 cups sugar, 3 eggs, and the vanilla, until blended. Stir in flour, then spread batter in prepared baking dish.
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, the remaining sugar, and remaining egg. Stir in candy. Drop by dollops over batter. With a knife, swirl the batter to the top to create a marbled effect.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or just until set. Cool completely in baking dish on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
- Enjoy with a cup of our delicious Italian Coffee!
- Want even more easy fudge recipes? Check out our collection of To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 8 Homemade Fudge Recipes.
- Like cheesecake duos? Then check out our Cheesecake Filled Cupcakes, Brownie Cheesecake Bars, Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!