Ghostly Halloween Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With all the Halloween parties, we’re always looking for something new and creative to bring. So rather than serving or bringing the same old thing, why not make a cheesecake that’s ghostly delicious. Not only will everybody be talking about how creamy and tasty it is, you know they’ll be commenting how creative you were for whipping this up. We think this is so amazing, there a pretty good chance that all you’ll hear is lots of “BOO IT’S SO GOOD!!
What You'll Need
- 15 whole chocolate graham crackers
- 1 1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 cup butter, melted, divided
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Halloween candies and Chocolate-filled cookies for decoration
What to Do
To learn how to make this spooky cheesecake, head on over to Easy Home Meals!
Check This Out!
- For more scary-good Halloween recipes, check out our Cookie Eyeballs, our Dark Chocolate Halloween Chip Cookies, or our Halloween "Scream" Cheese Brownies!
- Looking for more cheesecake recipes? You'll love our Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake, our Classic Italian Cheesecake,and our Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares.
- Want more recipes your family will love? Easy Home Meals has them all!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
- No-Bake Cheesecake
- Creamy Cheesecake with Pomegranate Topping
- Easy Breezy Key Lime Cheesecake
- Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- Ricotta Cheesecake with Berries
- Ricotta Cheesecake
- Grandma Alice's Cheesecake