Barbecue Chip Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't love reaching into a bag of chips? Our Barbecue Chip Chicken takes advantage of this novel breading idea that's sure to add irresistible crunch and tangy flavor to juicy baked chicken breasts.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) bag barbecue-flavored potato chips, crushed
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine dressing, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper; mix well. Place crushed potato chips in another shallow dish. Dip chicken into dressing mixture then into crushed potato chips, coating completely; place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Before dipping, you may want to cut the chicken into long strips to form chicken fingers. If you'd like, serve with additional ranch dressing for dipping.
- Coated chicken, anyone?? We'd like to recommend our Nice Crust Chicken for another tasty option!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say goodbye to boring hot dogs and hello to ones that are deli-delicious! Our Reuben Dogs are a mashup between a favorite deli sandwich (the Reuben!) and perfectly-cooked hot dogs. The tang of the sauerkraut, the gooeyness of the cheese, and the flavor of the Russian dressing make our hot dogs taste extra-special.