Barbecue Chip Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't love reaching into a bag of chips? Barbecue chips add an irresistible crunch and tangy flavor to juicy baked chicken breasts. Try our Barbecue Chip Chicken for dinner, tonight - it won't disappoint!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) bag barbecue-flavored potato chips, crushed
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine dressing, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper; mix well. Place crushed potato chips in another shallow dish. Dip chicken into dressing mixture then into crushed potato chips, coating completely; place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
- To make it easier to dip our Barbecue Chip Chicken in our favorite dipping sauces, we cut the chicken into long strips and turn them into chicken fingers. (By the way, we think this recipe pairs great with our homemade ranch dressing.)
- For more chicken recipes with a unique and tasty coating, check out our recipes for Nice Crust Chicken and Chicken Normand-y.
- If you're a big fan of barbecue chips, then you'll love our recipe for Barbecue Chicken "Nachos"!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?