We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Once in awhile we need something a little fancier, a little more special, maybe for a special guest or a romantic dinner, but we don't have lots of time. Well, Chicken "Fancee" is a quick and easy way to get fancy!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 1/2 cup matchstick-cut zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup prepared white sauce (made from a package of dry mix)
- 2 tablespoons white wine (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Dash salt
- Dash black pepper
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook chicken until golden and cooked through, about 10 to 15 minutes. Remove chicken, set aside, and keep warm.
- Add carrots, zucchini, and mushrooms to skillet and stir-fry until crisp-tender, about 1 minute. Stir in white sauce, wine, mustard, rosemary, and tarragon. Heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Diagonally slice chicken breasts then arrange over muffin halves and top with vegetable sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 268
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 28g 57 %
- Cholesterol 91mg 30 %
- Sodium 350mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 2.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!