We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Once in awhile we need something a little fancier, a little more special, maybe for a special guest or a romantic dinner, but we don't have lots of time. Well, Chicken "Fancee" is a quick and easy way to get fancy!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 1/2 cup matchstick-cut zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup prepared white sauce (made from a package of dry mix)
- 2 tablespoons white wine (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Dash salt
- Dash black pepper
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook chicken until golden and cooked through, about 10 to 15 minutes. Remove chicken, set aside, and keep warm.
- Add carrots, zucchini, and mushrooms to skillet and stir-fry until crisp-tender, about 1 minute. Stir in white sauce, wine, mustard, rosemary, and tarragon. Heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Diagonally slice chicken breasts then arrange over muffin halves and top with vegetable sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 268
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 28g 57 %
- Cholesterol 91mg 30 %
- Sodium 350mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 2.1g 0 %