Creamy Chicken Manicotti
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is a heartier version of traditional manicotti. With the addition of chicken, broccoli and pimientos, I'm betting that my Creamy Chicken Manicotti will become your family's new favorite Italian dish!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package manicotti shells
- 2 (8-ounce) containers soft cream cheese with chives and onions
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated cooked and sliced chicken or 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Cook manicotti shells according to package directions; drain well.
- In a medium saucepan, heat cream cheese and milk over medium-low heat until cheese melts. Stir in Parmesan cheese until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine 3/4 cup cream cheese mixture, the chicken, broccoli, pimientos, and black pepper; mix well. Carefully spoon filling into 12 manicotti shells and place in baking dish.
- Pour remaining cream mixture over shells. Sprinkle with paprika then cover and bake 25 to 30 minutes, until heated through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .