Curry Crusted Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just 5 easy ingredients to an Indian-style meal that's worth its weight in gold. This Curry Crusted Chicken is a stunningly flavorful dinner option that will make you forget about all other curried chicken recipes. This chicken is juicy, simple to make, and is sure to be a hit!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast (1- to 1-1/4-pounds total)
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients except chicken; mix well. Rub chicken completely with seasoning mixture. Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Roast 15 to 20 minutes, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear.
Check This Out!
- Like this chicken recipe? Then you'll love our collection of 14 Tasty Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes! But for more delicious Indian dinners, we reccomend our Easy Butter Chicken, or our fantastic Tandoori Chicken!
- If you're looking for other ways to travel around the world (from the comfort of your kitchen table), check out our free eCookbook! We've got tons of International Favorites for the family to enjoy.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!