Sassy Chicken Street Tacos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make a trendy food truck favorite at home with our recipe for Sassy Chicken Street Tacos. Inspired by the taco food truck craze, these tacos are anything but basic. They're stuffed with lots of flavorful shredded chicken, fresh pineapple, onions, and some crumbled cheese. You'll be smiling with every bite!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, cut into chunks, with 1/4 cup reserved for garnish
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion plus extra for garnish
What to Do
- In a blender, combine pineapple, chipotle pepper, lime juice, vinegar, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Blend until mixture is smooth, then pour mixture into large skillet. Stir in beer and 1/4 cup onion.
- Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until hot. Stir in chicken and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until heated through. Evenly divide chicken mixture into tortillas and garnish with reserved pineapple, onion, goat cheese, and cilantro. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!