Italian Chicken Kebabs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you call this shish kebab or dinner on a stick, youll love the Italian spin we put on this hearty grilled favorite.
What You'll Need:
- 8 wooden or metal skewers
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 eggplant, skin on, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 onions, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce, warmed
What To Do:
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 15 to 20 minutes. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Thread chicken, eggplant, and onion alternately on each skewer. (Be sure to pierce the skin of the eggplant with the skewers to keep it from falling off the skewers.) Baste each kebab completely with Italian dressing; discard any leftover marinade.
- Grill kebabs for 6 to 7 minutes per side, until chicken is cooked through and no pink remains.
- Remove kebabs to a serving platter and top with spaghetti sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 340
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 27g 54 %
- Cholesterol 73mg 24 %
- Sodium 920mg 38 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.6g 22 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Satisfy your cravings for pumpkin cake with our recipe for Autumn Pumpkin Dump Cake. This pumpkin dump cake combines some of your favorite flavors of fall, so you can enjoy the flavors of the season any time you want! Plus, this is such a quick and easy dump cake recipe that you can make it any time you want. Just combine your ingredients and bake and you'll be enjoying a sweet pumpkin cake in no time!