Italian Chicken Kebabs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you call this shish kebab or dinner on a stick, youll love the Italian spin we put on this hearty grilled favorite.
What You'll Need:
- 8 wooden or metal skewers
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 eggplant, skin on, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 onions, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce, warmed
What To Do:
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 15 to 20 minutes. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Thread chicken, eggplant, and onion alternately on each skewer. (Be sure to pierce the skin of the eggplant with the skewers to keep it from falling off the skewers.) Baste each kebab completely with Italian dressing; discard any leftover marinade.
- Grill kebabs for 6 to 7 minutes per side, until chicken is cooked through and no pink remains.
- Remove kebabs to a serving platter and top with spaghetti sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We paired two American favorites to make one outrageously good summer recipe. Our Mac & Cheese Burger is a big juicy burger that's topped with lettuce, pickles, bacon, and...macaroni and cheese! Make these burgers at your next cookout and we're sure you'll have the most interesting burgers on the block!