Lemon Linguine with Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When it comes to easy pasta recipes, this is the best of the best without lots of effort. We think you're going to enjoy this light pasta recipe since there’s no heavy sauce, only lots of lemon which adds a fresh "sparkle" to this must try Lemon Linguine with Chicken!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound linguine, uncooked
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
What to Do
- In a soup pot over medium heat, melt butter. Add chicken and brown it 3 to 4 minutes on each side until no pink remains. Remove the chicken from the pot and set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients, except pasta, parsley, and chicken, and bring to a boil. Add pasta, then reduce the heat to low; cover and simmer 8 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cut the cooked chicken into strips and stir into the pasta mixture; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Check This Out!
- Looking for more amazing pasta recipes? Check out this free eCookbook! Our Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More is sure to please.
- Looking for a pasta recipe that's easy and delicious? Try one of our Unforgettable Ramen Noodle Recipes for a dinner treat.
- When it comes to pasta, what's Howard eating you ask? He loves this Easy Tortellini One Pot in a pinch, or one of these recipes for Easy Beef Stroganoff!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 769
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 19g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 8.3g 42 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 52g 103 %
- Cholesterol 139mg 46 %
- Sodium 1,422mg 59 %
- Total Carbohydrates 96g 32 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.3g 17 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're tired of serving the same ol' side dishes every fall, then you've got to give our Butternut Squash Fritters a try. Fried until golden and crispy, there's no way anyone can resist having one...or two. And they're even better if you drizzle a little syrup over them!
Smothered Chicken Florentine
15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore
Barbecue Chip Chicken
Easy Chicken Enchiladas
All-American Oven-"Fried" Drumsticks
We've got 21 Chicken Drumstick Recipes that are as delicious as they are simple!
Baked Crispy Chicken
Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
"Don't Peek" Chicken