Lemon Linguine with Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When it comes to easy pasta recipes, this is the best of the best without all the effort. You're going to enjoy this light pasta recipe - no heavy sauce here, 'cause the lemon adds that fresh "sparkle" to our Lemon Linguine with Chicken!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound linguine or other long pasta shape
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
What To Do:
- In a large soup pot, melt the butter over medium heat; add the chicken and brown it 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Remove the chicken from the saucepan.
- Add remaining ingredients, except the pasta and parsley, then bring to a boil and add the pasta. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cut the cooked chicken into strips. Add to the mixture, cover and simmer 5 minutes; stir.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Check This Out!
- Looking for more amazing pasta recipes? Check out this free eCookbook! Our Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More is sure to please.
- Looking for a pasta recipe that's easy and delicious? Try one of our Unforgettable Ramen Noodle Recipes for a dinner treat.
- When it comes to pasta, what's Howard eating you ask? He loves this Easy Tortellini One Pot in a pinch, or one of these recipes for Easy Beef Stroganoff!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 769
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 19g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 8.3g 42 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 52g 103 %
- Cholesterol 139mg 46 %
- Sodium 1,422mg 59 %
- Total Carbohydrates 96g 32 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.3g 17 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.