Oscar-Worthy Chicken Pot Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our shortcut version of a signature dish served at the Governor's Ball is inspired by the event's official chef, Wolfgang Puck. These individual pot pies are to die for and perfect for any occasion!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup diced red skinned potatoes
- 1/2 cup diced fresh carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of celery or cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked rotisserie chicken, chunked
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (from a 17-1/2-ounce package), thawed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine potatoes, carrots, peas, onions, and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer 12 to 15 minutes, or until fork-tender. Stir in remaining ingredients except puff pastry and egg, and cook just until heated through.
- Spoon mixture evenly into 4 ramekins or 2-cup-size ovenproof bowls. Cut puff pastry into 4 squares and place over top of each ramekin, allowing pastry to overhang the rim. Brush with egg.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until pastry is golden brown.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!