Skillet Chicken Oreganato
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Packed with garlic flavor, our Skillet Chicken Oreganato will tantalize the taste buds. Serve it over pasta or rice for a complete meal that's sure to please.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat oil and melt butter over medium heat. Add chicken, and saute 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned on all sides.
- Add remaining ingredients and saute 2 to 3 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Serving suggestion: serve over hot cooked linguine or rice.
- Like this chicken recipe? Then you'll love our collection of 14 Tasty Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes!