Skillet Chicken Oreganato
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Packed with garlic flavor, our Skillet Chicken Oreganato will tantalize the taste buds. Serve it over pasta or rice for a complete meal that's sure to please.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat oil and melt butter over medium heat. Add chicken, and saute 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned on all sides.
- Add remaining ingredients and saute 2 to 3 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Serving suggestion: serve over hot cooked linguine or rice.
- Like this chicken recipe? Then you'll love our collection of 14 Tasty Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.