Skillet Chicken Oreganato
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Packed with garlic flavor, our Skillet Chicken Oreganato will tantalize the taste buds. Serve it over pasta or rice for a complete meal that's sure to please.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat oil and melt butter over medium heat. Add chicken, and saute 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned on all sides.
- Add remaining ingredients and saute 2 to 3 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Serving suggestion: serve over hot cooked linguine or rice.
- Like this chicken recipe? Then you'll love our collection of 14 Tasty Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!
Baked Crispy Chicken
All-American Oven-"Fried" Drumsticks
Dining Room Chicken
Apricot Yam Chicken Bake
We've got 21 Chicken Drumstick Recipes that are as delicious as they are simple!
Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
Your In-Law's Favorite Chicken
"Don't Peek" Chicken
Shortcut Tandoori Chicken Skewers
Chicken Fried Rice