We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This pumpkin cookies recipe a punch of flavor. With a winning combination like pumpkin, walnuts, cinnamon, and butterscotch, these treats are an experience for your taste buds. Perfect to pair with your favorite Fall drink, these easy pumpkin cookies belong in your recipe box so you can make them every year. And don't be surprised if everyone starts asking you for your pumpkin cookies recipe when they get a taste of these Pumpkin Scotchies! (And if you're looking for even more pumpkin recipes, don't miss Our Favorite Canned Pumpkin Recipes for more Fall-worthy desserts.)
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups canned 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin, sugar, and vanilla; add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".