Elvish Cake Mix Cookies
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
Santa's elves are always working hard up at the North Pole, but when it's time to take a break, they love to indulge in these Elvish Cake Mix Cookies! We're sure you will too. After all, Santa's elves know a thing or two about tasty Christmas desserts. Plus, they're made with cake mix; so you'll get all that Christmas flavor in no time at all!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) vanilla cake mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup red sugar sprinkles
- 1/4 cup green sugar sprinkles
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, and vanilla. Add egg mixture to cake mixture and stir to form a dough. Be sure to stir until no dry cake mix remains. Gently mix in red and green sprinkles, making sure not to over mix, as this may cause the colors of the red and green sprinkles to run.
- Drop 1-inch balls of dough onto baking sheet. Bake 8 minutes and remove from oven before cookies begin to brown. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet 3 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Check This Out!
- For more Christmas desserts try our Red Velvet Banana Bread, or our Cold Christmas Fudge Cake. Plus, you'll love getting lost in our Chocolate Christmas Tree Forest!
- Want more Christmas cookie recipes? Be sure to check out our 2018 Christmas Cookie Countdown.
- To put the finishing touches on your holiday party, serve our Showstopping Cherry-Pecan Brie alongside our Pomegranate Sangria!
Read NextFresh Apple Cookies