Elvish Cake Mix Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Santa's elves are always working hard up at the North Pole, but when it's time to take a break, they love to indulge in these Elvish Cake Mix Cookies! We're sure you will too. After all, Santa's elves know a thing or two about tasty Christmas desserts. Plus, they're made with cake mix; so you'll get all that Christmas flavor in no time at all!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) vanilla cake mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup red sugar sprinkles
- 1/4 cup green sugar sprinkles
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, and vanilla. Add egg mixture to cake mixture and stir to form a dough. Be sure to stir until no dry cake mix remains. Gently mix in red and green sprinkles, making sure not to over mix, as this may cause the colors of the red and green sprinkles to run.
- Drop 1-inch balls of dough onto baking sheet. Bake 8 minutes and remove from oven before cookies begin to brown. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet 3 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Check This Out!
- For more Christmas desserts try our Red Velvet Banana Bread, or our Cold Christmas Fudge Cake. Plus, you'll love getting lost in our Chocolate Christmas Tree Forest!
- Want more Christmas cookie recipes? Be sure to check out our 2018 Christmas Cookie Countdown.
- To put the finishing touches on your holiday party, serve our Showstopping Cherry-Pecan Brie alongside our Pomegranate Sangria!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you think of graham crackers, you might think of crushing them up to make a pie crust, or maybe sandwiching chocolate bars and toasted marshmallows between a couple of 'em for s'mores. Well, now we've taken it a step further by making a super moist, Graham Cracker Cake that's packed with flavor! Trust us, this is a recipe you'll want to get your hands on.