Greek Egg Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're craving a taste of the Mediterranean for lunch, then our Greek Egg salad is calling your name. Don't forget the pita bread!
What You'll Need
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 pita breads, cut in half
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except pita bread; mix well. Evenly spoon mixture into pita and serve.