Ranch Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This red potato salad recipe is perfect for serving up at a graduation party, holiday barbecue, or picnic in the park. Loaded with eggs, peppers, and a couple of zesty add-ins, our Ranch Potato Salad is both flavorful and unforgettable.
What You'll Need
- 4 pounds red-skinned potatoes, washed
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, minced
- 4 celery stalks, diced
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Place potatoes in a large pot and add enough water to completely cover them. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 25 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain and let cool.
- Cut potatoes into 1-inch chunks and place in a large bowl; add remaining ingredients and mix gently until potatoes are completely coated.
- Serve warm, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
This recipe makes a really large batch so, after your get-together, you can keep any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator. We can almost guarantee that before you know it, it'll all disappear.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Calories 262
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 2.4g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.7g 11 %
- Cholesterol 89mg 30 %
- Sodium 501mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 11 %
- Sugars 4.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.