Revved Up Radish Slaw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're getting all revved up about this fantastically easy, and oh-so delicious, Revved Up Radish Slaw! It's a recipe that works perfectly as a Spring or Summer side dish!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups shredded radishes (about 15)
- 1 cup chopped yellow peppers
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Combine first four ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise and remaining ingredients until well combined. Drizzle over slaw, toss until coated.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't have to wait for an invitation to enjoy this bean soup! Inspired by the one that's been served at the Senate Dining Room since the early 20th century, our U.S. Senate Bean Soup is a true winner. Between the rich broth, the chunks of smoky ham, and the tender-cooked beans, it's hard to choose what we love best about it!