Revved Up Radish Slaw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're getting all revved up about this fantastically easy, and oh-so delicious, Revved Up Radish Slaw! It's a recipe that works perfectly as a Spring or Summer side dish!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups shredded radishes (about 15)
- 1 cup chopped yellow peppers
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Combine first four ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise and remaining ingredients until well combined. Drizzle over slaw, toss until coated.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.