We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Italian-style omelet known as a fritata is a great way to use up leftover meats and veggies. This delicious recipe for a Ham Frittata does just that, and is perfect for breakfast, brunch or a light lunch.
What You'll Need
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pound deli ham, diced
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and milk until well combined. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour into baking dish and bake 45 to 55 minutes, or until firm in center. Allow to sit 5 minutes then cut and serve.
This is perfect for using leftover ham from Christmas dinner, or even the cheese and veggies left from your veggie and cheese platters. Make it your own by adding your favorite meats and veggies.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"