Champagne & Mushroom Quiche
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got the perfect recipe for your spring brunch! Our Champagne & Mushroom Quiche is made with champagne cheddar cheese (sounds too good to be true, doesn't it) and fresh mushrooms to give it a fancy upscale taste. It's perfect for a Mother's Day brunch, or if you just want to impress your guests this weekend! Either way, we know you're going to love this Champagne & Mushroom Quiche!
What You'll Need
- 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust (from a 14.1 ounce package)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 2 (7.6-ounce) wedges Champagne Cheddar cheese, shredded (see tip)
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pie crust in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate and flute edges. (Let us show you how to flute like an expert with our How to Decorate Pie Crusts video!)
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter; sauté mushrooms 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Drain liquid and set aside.
- Place half the cheese in the pie crust, then top with mushrooms and remaining cheese. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, half-and-half, garlic powder, and pepper; slowly pour over the cheese, allowing it to level off.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until center is set. Let it set-up at least 20 minutes before cutting into slices.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip
- Once you taste how smooth and rich the Champagne Cheddar Cheese tastes you’ll know why we fell in love with it. You can usually find in with all the other pre-cut wedge cheese in your market. If not, you can substitute a mild cheese like Muenster or a mild cheddar.
- If you love this, check out our collection of Fancy-Dancy Quiches! You're gonna love the original take on quiche recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 532
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37g 57 %
- Saturated Fat 20g 101 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 20g 40 %
- Cholesterol 173mg 58 %
- Sodium 735mg 31 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 4.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).