Grilled Herbed Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know that eating salmon may reduce the risk of heart disease, due to high amounts of polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acids? Not only is it good, but it's good for you... and this one's extra tasty!
What You'll Need:
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 8 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
What To Do:
- Spray cold grill rack with cooking spray. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees). Combine white wine and next 8 ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
- Coat fish with cooking spray before placing on grill. Grill fish, skin side down and covered, 7 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork; baste with herb mixture and turn once.
Substitute 3/4 teaspoon each of dried thyme, marjoram, rubbed sage, and parsley flakes for the fresh herbs listed at left, if desired.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.