Southwestern Grilled Catfish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mild and mellow U.S. farm-raised catfish takes on a south-of-the-border zesty personality with our flavorful seasonings. Hit the grill with our recipe for Southwestern Grilled Catfish and everyone will come a-running.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 4 U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine black beans, bell pepper, celery, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, garlic, oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Coat a hinged grill basket with cooking spray.
- Evenly sprinkle fish with remaining salt and black pepper, and the cumin, and place in grill basket. Grill 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily. Remove fish from basket and top with black bean salsa; serve immediately.
For information on US farm-raised catfish and for more tasty catfish recipes, please visit: uscatfish.com
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!