Frozen Piña Coladas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Check these out, they've got the same taste we love in our tropical piña colada drinks, but these are spoonable and we can serve them up right from the freezer.
What You'll Need
- 1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream of coconut
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
What to Do
- Line 18 regular-sized muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl, combine the whipped topping and the cream of coconut until well blended. Add the crushed pineapple and the coconut. Spoon into the baking cups, cover, and freeze for at least 3 hours before serving.
Go the extra step to make these real tropical-looking treats - sprinkle each one with toasted flaked coconut and top it with a cherry and a paper umbrella.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?