Root Beer Float Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Root beer floats are a favorite old-fashioned treat that never goes out of style. Why not mix up this easy homemade ice cream flavor so you can have the same great taste of a root beer float anytime?
What You'll Need
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup finely crushed root beer-flavored candy
What to Do
- Place softened ice cream in a large bowl and add whipped topping and candy. Stir, letting ingredients swirl together rather than being totally blended.
- Place in an airtight storage container. Seal and freeze for at least 3 hours, or until firm.
Makes about 1 quart ice cream.
You don't have to just use root beer candy to get a new ice cream flavor. Experiment with your favorite mix-ins...the possibilities are endless!