Simple Hazelnut Gelato
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It never occurred to me that gelato could be so easy. Then I tried this recipe and made it a weekly occurrence.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the whipped topping and hazelnut spread until thoroughly mixed.
- Stir the ice cream into the hazelnut mixture until thoroughly combined, then cover and freeze for at least 8 hours, or until firm.
Makes about 11/2 quarts.
For added flavor and crunch, mix in 1/2 cup toasted chopped hazelnuts with the ice cream...or just sprinkle them on top. Crunch, crunch, crunch!