We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can't pay for a dessert this good. Make Strawberry Snowballs this winter - none of your friends will believe that you made this yourself!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 package (4-serving size) strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
What to Do
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. In a resealable plastic storage bag, combine the coconut and dry gelatin. Seal the bag and shake until the coconut is completely colored; place in a shallow dish.
- Scoop the ice cream into 6 balls and roll in the coconut mixture one at a time. Place the coated ice cream balls on the baking sheet, cover loosely, and freeze until firm. Serve, or cover well and keep frozen until ready to serve.
You can make these in as many different colors as there are gelatin colors!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cravin' some extra comfort after a long day? Our recipe for Weeknight Salisbury Steak will hit the spot! It's a comfort-food favorite that's melt-in-your-mouth tender and seasoned to perfection. Just try to resist licking your plate clean!