The Ultimate Chili Game Day Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothin' better than big pot of hearty chili when it comes to watching the big game. This way, you and your gang can leave it over low heat, and serve yourself during commercials. We've got a great cornbread recipe to match, and you'll need a snack mix to munch on. After all the spicy-hot heat of the chili and cornbread, cool things down with a refreshing cucumber salad and a frozen treat for dessert. Yep, this is one game-day menu sure to please everyone's tastes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
- Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Award-Winning Oscar Party Menu
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- Easy Easter Dinner Menu
- Classic Pizza 'n' Wings Menu
- Southern Football Sampler Menu