All-American Tailgate Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you're breaking out the portable grill on the stadium parking lot or creating your own tailgate party at home, these easy recipes are sure to please the whole crowd. From all-American grilling favorites like burgers 'n' dogs to bring-along coleslaw and deviled eggs you can throw in a cooler, you'll be fueled up and ready for game time.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't find any red sauce here! Spaghetti Carbonara is a traditional Italian dish that's made with spaghetti pasta, bacon, and cheese. It's a creamy pasta dish that's kind of addicting. Once you try our easy recipe for spaghetti carbonara, we have a feeling you'll be having it a lot more often.
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
- Father's Day Menu
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- The Ultimate Chili Game Day Menu
- Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu
- Easy Easter Dinner Menu
- Tex-Mex Football Fiesta Menu
- Classic Pizza 'n' Wings Menu