Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Betcha didn't know you could put together a complete Irish dinner so quickly and easily! Potatoes, corned beef, and cabbage all cook together in this super-fast skillet. That's enough for a meal in itself, but why not throw in a yummy twist on Irish soda bread for an extra-special celebration? Finish the meal off with a traditional cup of Irish coffee and you'll be paying homeage to good ol' St. Patty's Day in a very tasty way!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Award-Winning Oscar Party Menu
- Tex-Mex Football Fiesta Menu
- Fourth of July BBQ Menu
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Easy Easter Dinner Menu
- Southern Football Sampler Menu
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Company-Fancy Easter Brunch Menu
- Italian Restaurant Classics Menu