Southern Football Sampler Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The South is rich in football tradition, so you know good eatin' is in store when they're watchin' the game. Start off with traditional Southern deviled eggs, and then fill up on pulled pork, fried chicken, and classic mac 'n' cheese. Wash it down with — what else other than old-fashioned sweet tea? And we think pecan pie in cookie bar form is the perfect way to close this one out!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu
- Father's Day Menu
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Easy Easter Dinner Menu
- Fourth of July BBQ Menu
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
- Award-Winning Oscar Party Menu