Southern Football Sampler Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The South is rich in football tradition, so you know good eatin' is in store when they're watchin' the game. Start off with traditional Southern deviled eggs, and then fill up on pulled pork, fried chicken, and classic mac 'n' cheese. Wash it down with — what else other than old-fashioned sweet tea? And we think pecan pie in cookie bar form is the perfect way to close this one out!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".
- Father's Day Menu
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Fourth of July BBQ Menu
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
- Classic Pizza 'n' Wings Menu
- Super Spring Potluck Menu
- Memorial Day BBQ Menu