Southern Football Sampler Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The South is rich in football tradition, so you know good eatin' is in store when they're watchin' the game. Start off with traditional Southern deviled eggs, and then fill up on pulled pork, fried chicken, and classic mac 'n' cheese. Wash it down with — what else other than old-fashioned sweet tea? And we think pecan pie in cookie bar form is the perfect way to close this one out!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
- Father's Day Menu
- The Ultimate Chili Game Day Menu
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu
- Easy Easter Dinner Menu
- Award-Winning Oscar Party Menu
- Tex-Mex Football Fiesta Menu