Southern Football Sampler Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The South is rich in football tradition, so you know good eatin' is in store when they're watchin' the game. Start off with traditional Southern deviled eggs, and then fill up on pulled pork, fried chicken, and classic mac 'n' cheese. Wash it down with — what else other than old-fashioned sweet tea? And we think pecan pie in cookie bar form is the perfect way to close this one out!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't find any red sauce here! Spaghetti Carbonara is a traditional Italian dish that's made with spaghetti pasta, bacon, and cheese. It's a creamy pasta dish that's kind of addicting. Once you try our easy recipe for spaghetti carbonara, we have a feeling you'll be having it a lot more often.
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Church-Favorite Easter Brunch Menu
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Father's Day Menu
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- Easy Easter Dinner Menu
- Italian Restaurant Classics Menu
- Super Spring Potluck Menu