5 Ingredient Breakfast Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who knew you could have a scrumptious breakfast pizza with only 5 ingredients and no work at all? This is a sure-fire winner for a lazy day.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza bread shell
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded gourmet three-cheese blend
- 8 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place bread shell on baking sheet, and sprinkle with shredded cheese and bacon.
- Whisk together eggs and milk until well blended; pour over center of bread shell. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until egg mixture is set and cheese is golden. Cut into wedges, and serve immediately.
Try chopped cooked ham or chicken, crumbled cooked sausage, or chopped vegetables on the pizza, too. Just add the desired toppings to the bread shell before you pour the egg mixture on top.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Blueberry and Orange Yogurt Parfaits
Fried Cornmeal Mush
Strawberry and Cream Roll Ups
Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
Breakfast Monkey Bread
Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
Breakfast Pita Pockets
Cheesy Broccoli Tart
Breakfast English Muffin Melt