5 Ingredient Breakfast Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who knew you could have a scrumptious breakfast pizza with only 5 ingredients and no work at all? This is a sure-fire winner for a lazy day.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza bread shell
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded gourmet three-cheese blend
- 8 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place bread shell on baking sheet, and sprinkle with shredded cheese and bacon.
- Whisk together eggs and milk until well blended; pour over center of bread shell. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until egg mixture is set and cheese is golden. Cut into wedges, and serve immediately.
Try chopped cooked ham or chicken, crumbled cooked sausage, or chopped vegetables on the pizza, too. Just add the desired toppings to the bread shell before you pour the egg mixture on top.