Garlic Cheese Grits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grits aren't just for breakfast anymore! Try 'em as a side dish to round out your meal. They're especially good teamed with pork and roasted chicken.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup quick-cooking grits, uncooked
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6-ounce) roll process cheese with garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
What to Do
- Bring water to a boil in a Dutch oven; stir in grits and salt. Return to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; add cheese and pepper, stirring until cheese melts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.