Maple Walnut Breakfast Buns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 Hr 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 18 Min
If you're a fan of cinnamon buns, then you'll love this version that we like to call Maple Walnut Breakfast Buns. These scrumptious buns are a tasty treat that pair perfectly with your favorite cup of joe!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon pancake syrup
What to Do
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12- x 14-inch rectangle. Brush dough with butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar mixture and nuts. Roll up dough tightly in jelly-roll fashion. Cut into 12 rolls and place cut-side up in prepared baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until doubled in size, about 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake rolls 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, confectioners' sugar, and syrup until smooth. Drizzle rolls with icing and serve warm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 268
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 6.3g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 4.0g 8 %
- Cholesterol 28mg 9 %
- Sodium 262mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These aren't just your run-of-the-mill doughnuts. Our Old-Fashioned Potato Donuts are unexpectedly addictive! They're made with a delicious combo of mashed potatoes, buttermilk, and other tasty ingredients. They have a dense, cake-like texture to them that makes them extra-yummy. Once you try these easy potato donuts, there's no looking back!