Not Too Blue Cheese Grits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These grits are a brunch and side-dish favorite in our test kitchen, even among those who don't consider themselves blue cheese fans.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups uncooked regular grits
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 6 ounces Baby Blue Saga cheese, crumbled
What to Do
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Stir in grits and butter.
- Cook grits according to package directions, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in cheeses. Serve warm with sliced tomatoes, if desired.
A combination of creamy Baby Blue Saga soft, mellow cheese, and the firmer regular blue cheese makes this too good to resist! If you can't find Baby Blue Saga, just use 14 ounces of regular blue cheese instead.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!