Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get a head start on your day with our recipe for Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats. Since it's made the day before, you don't have to worry about rushing in the morning to make breakfast. All you've got to do is take this decadent oatmeal out of the fridge and enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 medium banana
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, mash banana. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Stir before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We paired two American favorites to make one outrageously good summer recipe. Our Mac & Cheese Burger is a big juicy burger that's topped with lettuce, pickles, bacon, and...macaroni and cheese! Make these burgers at your next cookout and we're sure you'll have the most interesting burgers on the block!
- Fried Cornmeal Mush
- Quiche Italiano
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Strawberry and Cream Roll Ups
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Sausage and Egg Muffins
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
- Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Amish Cooking: 8 Amish Recipes for Breakfast