Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get a head start on your day with our recipe for Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats. Since it's made the day before, you don't have to worry about rushing in the morning to make breakfast. All you've got to do is take this decadent oatmeal out of the fridge and enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 medium banana
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, mash banana. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Stir before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!
- Potato Tot Breakfast Bake
- 18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes to Start Your Day Out Right
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Simple Brunch Recipes: 19 Breakfast Casseroles
- Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Biscuits with Sausage Gravy
- Breakfast Burrito Panini
- All In One Breakfast
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Breakfast in a Mug