Tutti Frutti Dessert Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve up a big slice of Tutti Frutti Dessert Pizza after dinner and watch as your family's faces light up! And with a medley of fruit sitting on top of a layer of cream and sugar cookie dough...who would resist?
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons refrigerated hazelnut coffee creamer, divided
- 2 cups frozen or fresh sliced peaches
- 1 cup frozen or fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 2 tangerines, peeled and separated into segments
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Place cookie slices on pan and press together with lightly floured fingers, forming 1 large cookie.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes, or until top is light golden; let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar, and 2 tablespoons hazelnut creamer until fluffy. Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled cookie dough and top with assorted fruit.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining confectioners' sugar and remaining hazelnut creamer. Drizzle over fruit, slice, and serve.
If you are using frozen fruit, we found it is better to thaw it first. This will keep your cookie crust from getting soggy with excess liquid.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 491
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 8.6g 43 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.3g 11 %
- Cholesterol 48mg 16 %
- Sodium 341mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 69g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.3g 13 %
- Sugars 43g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!