Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget about waiting until it's time for dessert to enjoy the tastes of strawberry shortcake! With our recipe for Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats you can rise 'n' shine with your favorite sweet treat. It'll have you smiling all day long!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Greek vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Stir before serving.
If you love having a bowl of oatmeal in the morning and would like more tasty ideas, check out our recipes for Carrot Cake Overnight Oats, Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats, and Overnight Cookie Dough Oatmeal.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pressed Greek Breakfast Wraps
- 18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes to Start Your Day Out Right
- Rosemary Biscuits & Country Gravy
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Avocado Breakfast Boats
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- Simple Brunch Recipes: 19 Breakfast Casseroles
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Farmer's Breakfast Bake
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake