Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget about waiting until it's time for dessert to enjoy the tastes of strawberry shortcake! With our recipe for Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats you can rise 'n' shine with your favorite sweet treat. It'll have you smiling all day long!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Greek vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Stir before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 781
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 1.0g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 45g 89 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 220mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 135g 45 %
- Dietary Fiber 10g 40 %
- Sugars 66g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!