Upside Down Noodle Wreath
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Yes, it's make-ahead easy. Yes, it's packed with flavor. Yes, it's perfect for brunch. And, of course, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 16 maraschino cherries
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (20 ounces) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 (16 ounces) package fine egg noodles, cooked and drained
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle brown sugar into bottom of 10-inch Bundt pan that has been coated with cooking spray. Place cherries evenly on top of brown sugar. Pour melted butter evenly over brown sugar and cherries; set aside.
- In large bowl, with an electric beater, beat eggs, sour cream, sugar, vanilla, and salt until well blended. Stir in crushed pineapple, then drained noodles. Pour evenly into Bundt pan and bake for 70 minutes or until center is set and top is lightly browned. Allow to cool 20 minutes and invert gently onto a serving platter.
Run a knife around the edges of the pan to help loosen it. And be careful when inverting it because it'll still be hot!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 378
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 6.0g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 9.4g 19 %
- Cholesterol 148mg 49 %
- Sodium 184mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 59g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 32g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Easy-Breezy Smoothie Bowl
All In One Breakfast
Fried Cornmeal Mush
Breakfast English Muffin Melt
Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
Breakfast in a Mug
Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
Farmer's Breakfast Bake