Breakfast English Muffin Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We don't believe in skipping breakfast, even when we've only got 10 minutes before we've got to be out the door! On those days we like to make our Breakfast English Muffin Melt. This topless breakfast sandwich has it all: cheese, eggs, butter, bacon, and more!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup refrigerated egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 refrigerated English muffins, split in half
- 8 slices tomato
- 8 slices cooked Canadian bacon
- 8 slices Muenster cheese
What to Do
- In a small skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add egg whites, salt, and pepper; scramble until light and fluffy.
- Meanwhile, toast English muffins and spread with remaining butter; place on baking sheet. Preheat broiler to high.
- Top English muffins with slices of tomato and Canadian bacon. Spoon eggs on top, distributing evenly, then top each with a slice of cheese.
- Place under broiler 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!