Breakfast English Muffin Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We don't believe in skipping breakfast, even when we've only got 10 minutes before we've got to be out the door! On those days we like to make our Breakfast English Muffin Melt. This topless breakfast sandwich has it all: cheese, eggs, butter, bacon, and more!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup refrigerated egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 refrigerated English muffins, split in half
- 8 slices tomato
- 8 slices cooked Canadian bacon
- 8 slices Muenster cheese
What to Do
- In a small skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add egg whites, salt, and pepper; scramble until light and fluffy.
- Meanwhile, toast English muffins and spread with remaining butter; place on baking sheet. Preheat broiler to high.
- Top English muffins with slices of tomato and Canadian bacon. Spoon eggs on top, distributing evenly, then top each with a slice of cheese.
- Place under broiler 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!
Ham and Cheese Quiche
Farmer's Breakfast Bake
Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl
Fried Cornmeal Mush
All In One Breakfast
Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
Breakfast in a Mug
Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
Easter Brunch Recipe Bonanza: 12 Recipes for Easter Brunch
Breakfast Monkey Bread