Pineapple Breakfast Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever had a grilled cheese sandwich for breakfast? If not, then here's one you've got to try! Our recipe for Pineapple Breakfast Melt calls for a classic combination, fruit and cheese, to make this the tastiest breakfast-style grilled cheese yet.
What You'll Need
- 8 slices cinnamon-raisin bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 8 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 4 slices canned pineapple
What to Do
- Butter 1 side of each bread slice. Place 4 slices buttered side down in a large skillet.
- Layer each bread slice with 1 cheese slice, 1 bacon slice, 1 pineapple slice and another cheese slice. Top each with another bread slice, buttered side up.
- Cook over medium-low heat until golden and cheese has melted, carefully turning once.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 512
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 27g 41 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 69 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 30g 59 %
- Cholesterol 86mg 29 %
- Sodium 1,151mg 48 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.