Pineapple Breakfast Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever had a grilled cheese sandwich for breakfast? If not, then here's one you've got to try! Our recipe for Pineapple Breakfast Melt calls for a classic combination, fruit and cheese, to make this the tastiest breakfast-style grilled cheese yet.
What You'll Need
- 8 slices cinnamon-raisin bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 8 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 4 slices canned pineapple
What to Do
- Butter 1 side of each bread slice. Place 4 slices buttered side down in a large skillet.
- Layer each bread slice with 1 cheese slice, 1 bacon slice, 1 pineapple slice and another cheese slice. Top each with another bread slice, buttered side up.
- Cook over medium-low heat until golden and cheese has melted, carefully turning once.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 512
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 27g 41 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 69 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 30g 59 %
- Cholesterol 86mg 29 %
- Sodium 1,151mg 48 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %