Chewy S'mores Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Craving ooey gooey s'mores but you don't have a campfire handy? Well our Chewy S'mores Squares will satisfy your sweet tooth and all you need is an oven. Be warned, these are highly addictive!
What You'll Need
- 24 graham crackers (12 double crackers)
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Line bottom of prepared baking dish with graham crackers. Evenly sprinkle marshmallows, chocolate chips, and walnuts over crackers.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter and brown sugar, stirring constantly. Drizzle over walnuts.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden on top. Let cool, then cut into squares.
Hmmm! Chocolate and marshmallows! Here's another way to enjoy this heavenly combination -- Chocolate Marshmallow Squares!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to fall in love with this seasonal version of your favorite poke cake. Our Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake is perfect through-and-through. From the spiced cake to the vanilla pudding mix with added pumpkin pie spice, there's nothing but goodness in this easy dessert recipe.