Chewy S'mores Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Craving ooey gooey s'mores but you don't have a campfire handy? Well our Chewy S'mores Squares will satisfy your sweet tooth and all you need is an oven. Be warned, these are highly addictive!
What You'll Need
- 24 graham crackers (12 double crackers)
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Line bottom of prepared baking dish with graham crackers. Evenly sprinkle marshmallows, chocolate chips, and walnuts over crackers.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter and brown sugar, stirring constantly. Drizzle over walnuts.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden on top. Let cool, then cut into squares.
Hmmm! Chocolate and marshmallows! Here's another way to enjoy this heavenly combination -- Chocolate Marshmallow Squares!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!