Creamy Coffee Surprise
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 5 Hr
- READY IN
- 5 Hr 15 Min
This change of pace gelatin mold that has the rich, creamy flavors of a Bavarian black forest dessert will be a welcome addition to your dessert routine.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine unflavored gelatin, sugar, coffee granules, and boiling water; stir until well mixed and dissolved. Add cold water and vanilla; mix well. Chill about 1 hour, or until slightly thickened.
- Beat until light and fluffy then add whipped topping and continue beating until well combined.
- Pour into a gelatin mold or serving bowl. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours, or until firm. Unmold and serve, or keep chilled until ready to serve.
Grab a grater and a chocolate bar and that's all you need to make the perfect topper.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fluffy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- Creamy Fruit Cocktail Mold
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Cherry Cola Parfaits
- Homemade Glazed Doughnuts
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Buttercream Frosting
- Death by Chocolate
- Fat Man's Delight