We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Simple, sweet, and a little tart, our Lemon Frosting is an easy homemade frosting that can be used to top any of your best cakes. It's perfect for all of your spring desserts, but can be enjoyed any time you'd like!
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon milk
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, beat butter until creamy. Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth. Use immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In the springtime we love to enjoy lemon flavored desserts. For some tasty ideas, check out our collection of Lovely Lemon Dessert Recipes.
- Do you love making homemade frosting? Then, you're going to want to browse through our collection of Homemade Frosting Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.