Mini Fudgy Pretzel Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever described a dessert as fudgy, creamy, gooey, and crunchy all at once? You will now! Our Mini Fudgy Pretzel Cups are everything you ever wanted in a dessert, served in personal-sized portions!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 cups pancake and baking mix
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pretzels
- 1 cup caramel sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk baking mix, cocoa powder, and sugar. Add milk and butter and stir just until moistened. Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon a tablespoonful into each muffin cup.
- Bake 5 to 6 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes, then remove from tin and place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Place a mini scoop of ice cream in a small parfait glass or cup, top with a fudgy cake, sprinkle with pretzels, then drizzle with caramel sauce. Repeat; serve immediately.
Feel free to mix and match with your favorite ice cream flavors and toppings!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 160
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.4g 5 %
- Cholesterol 13mg 4 %
- Sodium 257mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %