Mini Fudgy Pretzel Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever described a dessert as fudgy, creamy, gooey, and crunchy all at once? You will now! Our Mini Fudgy Pretzel Cups are everything you ever wanted in a dessert, served in personal-sized portions!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 cups pancake and baking mix
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pretzels
- 1 cup caramel sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk baking mix, cocoa powder, and sugar. Add milk and butter and stir just until moistened. Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon a tablespoonful into each muffin cup.
- Bake 5 to 6 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes, then remove from tin and place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Place a mini scoop of ice cream in a small parfait glass or cup, top with a fudgy cake, sprinkle with pretzels, then drizzle with caramel sauce. Repeat; serve immediately.
Feel free to mix and match with your favorite ice cream flavors and toppings!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 160
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.4g 5 %
- Cholesterol 13mg 4 %
- Sodium 257mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.