Sweetheart Panna Cotta
- COOK TIME
- 6 Hr
Whether you’re celebrating Galentine’s Day with the gals, or Valentine’s Day with that someone special, this creamy-dreamy Italian inspired dessert will win anyone over. So the next time you’re at the market, make sure you stop by the dairy aisle and pick up a few basics and get ready to fall in love… one spoonful at a time.
What You'll Need
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What to Do
To make this special dessert, head on over to Easy Home Meals!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- To make this extra special, garnish these with frozen chocolate-covered fruit (yes, you can find them in the freezer case next to the ice cream or the frozen fruit) and a few fresh berries.
- For more delicious Italian desserts, make our Dreamy Tiramisu or our Best Cannoli Dip!
- Need a main meal? Make this Little Italy Eggplant Rollatini or our Chicken Parmesan for Two.
Read NextCherry Nut Cobbler