Sweetheart Panna Cotta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you’re celebrating Galentine’s Day with the gals, or Valentine’s Day with that someone special, this creamy-dreamy Italian inspired dessert will win anyone over. So the next time you’re at the market, make sure you stop by the dairy aisle and pick up a few basics and get ready to fall in love… one spoonful at a time.
What You'll Need
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What to Do
To make this special dessert, head on over to Easy Home Meals!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- To make this extra special, garnish these with frozen chocolate-covered fruit (yes, you can find them in the freezer case next to the ice cream or the frozen fruit) and a few fresh berries.
- For more delicious Italian desserts, make our Dreamy Tiramisu or our Best Cannoli Dip!
- Need a main meal? Make this Little Italy Eggplant Rollatini or our Chicken Parmesan for Two.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the perfect potato casserole for any occasion. It's just as good with your weeknight dinner as it is served for a company-fancy meal. Our Anytime Potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and easy to throw-together. And the crispy topping makes them extra-special!