Peanut Butter and Banana Whoopie Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Peanut butter and banana fans will go bananas over our version of the Amish whoopie pie! Just wait until you whip up a batch of these scrumptious Peanut Butter and Banana Whoopie Pies! They are outstanding!
What You'll Need
- 2 (7-ounce) packages banana bread muffin mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Drop batter onto prepared baking sheets in 2-inch circles about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine peanut butter, sugar, milk, and vanilla; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread peanut butter filling onto flat side of half the cakes. Place remaining cakes on top of filling, pressing down lightly to form sandwiches.
Want even more of our favorite peanut butter recipes? Check out our collection Peanut Butter Recipes: Our Top 40 Recipes with Peanut Butter.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 720
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37g 58 %
- Saturated Fat 7.7g 39 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 20g 41 %
- Cholesterol 2.0mg 1 %
- Sodium 616mg 26 %
- Total Carbohydrates 85g 28 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.0g 16 %
- Sugars 58g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)