The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Blueberry Chicken Salad with Almonds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
This is no ordinary chicken salad! Heart-healthy, fresh-as-summer-tasting blueberries and crunchy almonds add zip to this restaurant-worthy main dish salad. Best part? No restaurant tab and it does you proud every time.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup minced scallion
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup sweet mustard
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds
What To Do:
- Dice chicken breasts and place in a mixing bowl. Sprinkle red onion with rice vinegar and add to bowl.
- Add scallion, parsley, cranberries, and blueberries; gently fold to mix.
- In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, yogurt, and sweet mustard. Blend well and fold dressing into salad. Garnish with toasted almonds.
For more Chilean blueberry recipes and information, please click here.
This recipe was developed by the Chilean Fresh Fruit Association. For more Chilean fresh fruit recipes, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Herb Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.