Broccoli Raisin Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When we make this Broccoli Raisin Salad in the Test Kitchen, it's always gobbled right up. Try it and see if you get the same result in your kitchen!
What You'll Need
- 1 red onion
- 1 (16-ounce) package fresh broccoli florets
- 1 (3.75-ounce) package sunflower kernels
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
What to Do
- Cut onion into thin slices; cut onion slices in half.
- Stir together onion, broccoli, and remaining ingredients. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
You've probably seen lots of versions of this favorite standby. That's because it's so-o-o good! The recipe easily doubles to serve 12, perfect for a hungry bunch. For a lighter version, substitute turkey bacon and low-fat mayonnaise.
We've got even more fantastic broccoli recipes where this came from! Check out our collection of Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 26 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More!
- If you're looking for another potluck deli salad, check out our Creamy Cucumber Salad.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 401
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 3.6g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.1g 18 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 509mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.9g 20 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.