Cheeseburger Salad in a Jar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Even non-salad fans are going to love our Cheeseburger Salad in a Jar. Its got all the classic ingredients of a traditional cheeseburger, but without the buns! The best part is, you can easily make this ahead of time and take it on the go for lunch. Just make sure you don't forget to bring a fork!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup Russian dressing
- 2 (26-ounce) mason jars
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pickle chips, drained on paper towels
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
What to Do
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef 5 to 7 minutes, or until no longer pink; drain. Stir in ketchup and mustard; let cool.
- Divide Russian dressing evenly between jars. Layer evenly with tomatoes, pickles, onion, cheese, beef mixture, and lettuce. Place lids on jars and refrigerate until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This spring salad recipe is gonna make 'em drop their jaws; it's just that cute! By stuffing jumbo-sized pasta shells with a delicious homemade antipasto we've made Antipasto Stuffed Shells worthy of being served at every picnic, potluck, and family get-together.