Hearts of Palm Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've never tried hearts of palm salad, you've been missing out! Tender chunks of canned hearts of palm tossed with fresh veggies and seasonings turn into a company-fancy salad in minutes.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (14-ounce) cans hearts of palm, drained and cut into chunks
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 large bell peppers (1 red and 1 yellow), chopped
- 1 cucumber, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1/2 large red onion, chopped
What to Do
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add the dressing mixture and toss until well combined. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a twist on boring old salads? Our South-of-the-Border BBQ Chicken Salad is going to be a flavor loaded way to chow down on something light. This BBQ chicken salad recipe is simple, fast, and insanely delicious. One bit and you'll know what we mean!